1st August 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become a Lecturer as per AICTE norms?

What is the qualification of a lecturer as per aicte norms?

Related Questions:
26th January 2013, 05:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a Lecturer as per AICTE norms?

Master’s degree in the concerned subject is the basic qualification required. NET qualification is also mandatory. NET qualified candidates are considered for permanent job positions. Such candidates are usually recruited to Asst Professor in Govt colleges. Master degree holders with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for NET.
4th April 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a Lecturer as per AICTE norms?

i have 56% in BE degree and i am belongs to sc category, i am trying for lecturer post in karnataka diploma(polytechnic) colleges, am i qulified?
4th April 2013, 02:54 PM
being aman

As per AICTE norms

1)Minimum requirement is good academic record,minimum 55% marks (or an

equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the

master’s level and qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET), or

State Level Eligibility Test - SLET/SET).

2)However candidates, who have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree

in accordance with the University Grants Commission shall be exempted from

the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment

in Universities /Colleges / Institutions.

3)NET/SLET/SET is not required for such Masters Degree Programmes such as

(M.Pharma )in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET test is not conducted.
21st April 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Msc(it) dreegree holders can apply in engineering college?
8th May 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 10 years of experience as a faculty for technical subjects like networking i have completed my pgdm from aicte approved college am i eligible to work as lecturer in management colleges
17th May 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have 56% in m.com. am i eligible for accouuuntancy lecturer in polytechnic college?
17th May 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I have 56% in m.com. am i eligible for accouuuntancy lecturer in polytechnic college?
10th June 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, I completed my M. Com with 61% in the year 2000. am I eligible for MBA lecturer?
11th June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sr I completed my M.A ( math) with 57% in 2007 . am I eligible for poly technic college " s lecturer
26th November 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed A.M.I.E in civil Engineering with 52.8 % and M.E., ( Structures ) with second class Obtained from Anna university trichy . i have twenty years of polytechnic teaching experience . Shall i be Eligible for the post of principal for a polytechnic
5th March 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done msc.(It) with 80% in 2003 .am i eligible for lecturer pls guide me ?
24th March 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i m Bsc (BIOTECHNOLOGY) and MBA(HR) from smu distance education is there scope for me in lecturership as per AICTE norms ,if yes how please guide me.
29th March 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,am completed M.P.ED,M.PHIL,M.A.PSHY AND AM B.C AND MY DAD WAS X SERVICE MAN DID I HAVE SCOPE TO AS LEC
18th June 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

One of my friend did mba in 2001 and phd in 2008.. can he become lecturer in mba college
11th July 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have higher second class in mba marketing, can I eligible for mba lectureship
13th February 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

IS the AMIE qualified person eligible for the post of lecturer in polytechnic. If so please give details
13th February 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

IS the AMIE qualified person eligible for the post of lecturer in polytechnic. If so please give details
1st November 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

clarification is sought as to the meaning of qualification of Lecturer as per UGC norms to teach in a college, as per NEHU Ordinance OB-6
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?