8th January 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Police Officer after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a Police Officer so I want to know what should I do to become a Police Officer after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Which exam do I have to give? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS officer?
  2. How can a Female student become a Naval Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  3. What should I do to become an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write?
  4. How can I become an Income Tax officer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th?
  7. Which field to study to become a police officer?
  8. How can I prepare for CBI exam after completing class 12th with Science stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a CBI Officer?
  9. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  11. Can a Girl join NDA (CDS) after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for a Girl to join NDA? -- [New]
  12. How to become class 1 Officer through GPSC? Requirements to be a class 1 Police Officer? Age limit and preparation?
  13. What is the Role of an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS Officer?
  14. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Inspector of Police? Do I need to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become a high rank Police Officer like SI, IPS and IAS?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Police Officer? What is the height and weight required?
  17. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  18. How can I become a Police Officer (ACP or SP) after completing class 12th? Do I have to apply for any entrance exam?
9th January 2017, 05:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to become a Police Officer after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?

To become a police officer you have to complete your graduation first. Only after that you will be eligible for IPS exam which is conducted by UPSC. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for this exam. Thanks
9th January 2017, 09:53 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Police Officer after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?

You can not become an Indian Police Service officer after passing 10th. You need to complete your graduation.

The following are the eligibility needed to become an IPS officer:-

->>Candidate need to pass graduation degree in any discipline from recognized institute. The candidate who are in final year or waiting for the results may also eligible to apply.

->>The age of the candidate should be between the 21 years to 30 years.
11th January 2017, 10:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a Police Officer so I want to know what should I do to become a Police Officer after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Which exam do I have to give? Please answer as soon as possible.
To be an IPS officer, you fulfill below given criteria.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for IPS exam 2016.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general candidates.
27th September 2021, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What percentage should I get in 12th to become police officer ?
27th September 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I need in class 12 to become police officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?