24th October 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What should I start to study for IAS entrance exam while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?

What should I start to study for IAS entrance exam while doing B.E ECE 2nd year? Can you please provide me with the information on this? What would be the minimum steps to be followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  2. How to start preparation for IAS Exam pursuing 1st year of BE course in ECE?
  3. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  5. I am doing 3rd year in ECE : In which year can I write IAS prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am an engineering ECE student in kalasalingam University
  7. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
  8. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  9. How can I start preparing for IAS entrance exam while studying in Polytechnic?
  10. How to approach IAS exam while in engineering 2nd year? Which subjects to be selected for better scoring?
  11. Is it possible to start IAS preparation along with Graduation course?
  12. How can I prepare for IAS? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year of ECE branch
  13. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  14. Topics on which I can start my project while in ECE 2nd year?
  15. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 2nd year student have electronics and telecommunication
  16. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  17. How to start preparation for IAS examination while in 2nd year of engineering?
  18. Which all companies to apply for internship while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?
26th October 2017, 10:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I start to study for IAS entrance exam while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?

You can start preparing for IAS entrance examination from third year of your B.E ECE course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for IAS examination. To crack IAS examination, you should have to take IAS coaching from best IAS coaching center, work hard to qualify and crack the IAS examination.
27th October 2017, 07:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I start to study for IAS entrance exam while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?

This is the best time to start preparation for Civil Service examination because you will get another two year for preparation of examination.

The basic and mandatory requirement to start preparation for examination is to go through all the NCERT books from Std VI - XII ( Social Science, Science).

Above all make a habit of writing on current events in the news and go through newspaper to update your current affairs.
28th October 2017, 12:08 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The posts of IAS are filled up through the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC.

According to the eligibility criteria released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which subject you study, you will be eligible for the CSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?