1st October 2011, 10:46 PM
dinesh murthy m

What skills are needed to be developed to get placed in TCS?

what are skills that need to be developed to get placed in tcs

5th October 2011, 12:40 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What skills are needed to be developed to get placed in TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh murthy m View Post
what are skills that need to be developed to get placed in tcs
SKILLS NEEDED TO BE PLACED IN TCS

There are basically 3 important skills needed to be placed in TCS through campus placements which are as follows...

-> Aptitude Solving Skills.

-> Technical Skills.

-> Communication Skills.

-> You can improve your aptitude skills by working the aptitude problems daily by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal...

-> To improve your technical skills you must learn your core subjects well.. not to just mug up but to understand the concepts well...

-> Last but not leave to improve your communication skills is very very important for TCS... to improve yourself you must converse in English whenever you get the chance and improve your grammar and vocabulary by learning some new words in English daily....

-> If you can sharpen yourself in these 3 areas then for sure you will get the job in TCS...All the Best..

Quote:
"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat."
5th October 2011, 01:12 AM
sidbond

Default Re: What skills are needed to be developed to get placed in TCS?

Firstly, you have to set your aptitude and attitude right, in front of the recruitment panel.

Then you are supposed to have some insight about the kind of work you'll be doing, in this case, software consultancy.

You also need to have basic programming skills. And should be adept at computers.

Your presentation in front of the panel is the most important part of your recruitment. make your impression there.
20th December 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the programming skills required to be placed in TCS?
20th December 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the programming skills needed to be placed in TCS??
22nd July 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Just now I have come to know about the TCS Ignite course , I am lady employee in TCS Kolkata. Would like to enhance my skill and would like to make a bright career in corporate world not as a BPS , would like add sugar so that I can feel proud at least. I am simple Graduate in Bio science, then completed diploma in computer and have knowledge of adope Photoshop cs6 and experience in TCS for 3 months.Sometimes I am going to take decision that if I complete MBA in HR then I can get different platform but that will be in distance or online mode. I have heard that distance is not acceptable . Later I decided that I should go for IT related course which can take me in a new world, but the barrier is I can't invest huge money .please guide me so that I can have a door open for me.which course should I choose so that it can give support now and in future , also not impact on my monetary budjet. Mail I'd : [email protected]
23rd July 2016, 07:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required for getting placed in TCS :-

- As a fresher, you need to have rigorous practice of aptitude questions. Aptitude skill is must; you should practice from books by RS Agarwal or Arun Sharma.
- You need to know the etiquette of email writing as this is an important screening round.
- You need to have good grasp of English vocabulary as you will be given a set of words which you need to use in your email writing round.
- You need to have good domain knowledge along with proficiency in one programming language especially object oriented programming language. Knowledge in database concepts and networking concepts are added benefits.
- Preparation to common HR questions is essential to tackle the HR related questions.
24th July 2016, 09:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Just now I have come to know about the TCS Ignite course , I am lady employee in TCS Kolkata. Would like to enhance my skill and would like to make a bright career in corporate world not as a BPS , would like add sugar so that I can feel proud at least. I am simple Graduate in Bio science, then completed diploma in computer and have knowledge of adope Photoshop cs6 and experience in TCS for 3 months.Sometimes I am going to take decision that if I complete MBA in HR then I can get different platform but that will be in distance or online mode. I have heard that distance is not acceptable . Later I decided that I should go for IT related course which can take me in a new world, but the barrier is I can't invest huge money .please guide me so that I can have a door open for me.which course should I choose so that it can give support now and in future , also not impact on my monetary budjet. Mail I'd : [email protected]
You seem to be confused as you want to grow and have interest in multiple fields. The best way is to analyze your strengths and interests once again with a cool mind. There are ample opportunities in various fields; the only criteria to reach great heights is to excel in the field you choose. You can pursue IT certification courses which can benefit your career if you choose to continue your professional life in IT field. Otherwise, executive MBA from a good B-school is an ideal option. This will help to rise to a great height with good salary and designation.
13th May 2020, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Mam or sir I am interested to join in tcs I am standard 8 in matriculation school how can I improve myself for my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?