19th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of MBBS? What can I do after MBBS? I am 17 years old

i m 17 years old and i want to now the value of mbbs and after the passing the mbbs what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech?
  2. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  3. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  4. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  5. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  6. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MBBS at regular or part time level after completing BE?
  8. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  9. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  10. After MBBS how many years does it take to become a Gynecologist? After MBBS do we have to go to the hospital to specialize?
  11. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
  12. Will I be able to repay my loan after MBBS?
  13. Will I get MBBS after scoring 138/240? Any chance for MBBS in Mangalore/Manipal?
  14. Is there any possibility to join B.E after MBBS?
  15. How many years does it takes to complete MBBS degree from MSU and what are the future options available after completion of course?
  16. Is it possible for me to become a doctor after doing MBBS? Names of the colleges in which I can do MBBS?
  17. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad? -- [New]
  18. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
21st November 2013, 08:10 PM
mohamed_ibm

Default Re: What is the value of MBBS? What can I do after MBBS? I am 17 years old

getting an mbbs degree is one of the major , passing is mbbs is not just a task but it needs passion towards the subject which will place you as a top quality person.
being a fresher at mbbs degree holder ,you will be placed in government hospitals to earn some experience later on you can setup your own clinic or hospital ..,, etc.
you can achieve all these only by the hardwork and interest that you show towards your subject...!!! good luck...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?