2nd January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria and qualifications for the post of degree lecturer? I'm in M.Sc(bio technology) final year

sir/madam
am studying M.SC(bio technology) final year.please give me information for am eligible or not degree. lecture.And please tell what is the qualification for degree lecturer

thanku sir/madam

p.veena
Hyderabad

15th April 2015, 09:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and qualifications for the post of degree lecturer? I'm in M.Sc(bio technology) final year

In order to become lecturer in government colleges, you need to clear the National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission.

NET eligibility criteria:

1. Educational Qualification:

>>Master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Even final year candidates of master's degree can apply for the exam.

>>The minimum percentage of marks in master's degree for OBC and general candidates is 55% in master's degree and for SC/ST candidates is 50%.

So, being a final year candidate of Master's degree in Biotechnology, you are eligible for the NET exam but you must secure the minimum percentage requirement in master's degree.

2. Age Criteria:

The upper age limit for the Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years. There is no such upper age limit for the Lectureship post.

The online application dates for the UGC NET 2015 June exam is over. So you need to wait for December exam notification.

For any more details, visit www.ugcnetonline.in
16th April 2015, 06:22 PM
rajnikant1993

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and qualifications for the post of degree lecturer? I'm in M.Sc(bio technology) final year

You can apply for NET exam as you are in final year of post graduation.
You must have to get 55% throughout if you are a general or OBC candidate or else you have to get 50%.
After qualifying NET exam you will have to face interview round in front of board of members and further clearing it you will get the job in degree college.
T
16th April 2015, 06:24 PM
rajnikant1993

You can apply for NET exam as you are in final year of post graduation.
You must have to get 55% throughout if you are a general or OBC candidate or else you have to get 50%.
After qualifying NET exam you will have to face interview round in front of board of members and further clearing it you will get the job in degree college.
The procedure to apply for NET exam is online.
You must visit on www.ugcnetonline.in for update..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?