25th August 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

When do I have to start with IAS coaching while in 3rd year engineering?

i'm perseving engg 3rd year..whn i've 2 start ias coaching?

Related Questions:
  1. How to write IAS exam after completing engineering? I am studying engineering 3rd year CSE
  2. Should I start taking coaching classes for CAT exam while in 3rd year of engineering?
  3. How to choose a particular coaching centre for IAS exam?
  4. I am doing 3rd year in ECE : In which year can I write IAS prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best time to start coaching for CAT exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
  6. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  7. How to start preparation to become IAS Officer being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. Should I start preparation for IAS exam if studying MBBS 3rd year? -- [New]
  9. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  10. Can I start IAS coaching now after passing 12th? Best coaching in Bhopal?
  11. What is the importance of coaching in IAS preparation? What is the ideal time for preparation for coaching?
  12. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  13. How to become IAS official after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics engineering? Study material for preparation?
  14. How to clear IAS and which is the coaching?
  15. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am doing BSc 3rd year from Lucknow University
  16. What is the start my GATE coaching? Best coaching center in Hyderabad
  17. Which is the best coaching centre for IPS preparations in Chennai?
  18. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
25th August 2011, 07:11 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When do I have to start with IAS coaching while in 3rd year engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm perseving engg 3rd year..whn i've 2 start ias coaching?
As you are pursuing Engineering third year it is good to have your goal in mind rather than preparing from now itself
because
as a engineer I know the tensions of engineering life like
-> Assignments.
->Weekend tests
->Units test
->Mid exams
->Projects
->Presentations ppt
->Technical festivals
->projects
->Report submission and all

as this will be the life of engineering I guess you can't dedicate your time to activities like Civil's preparation which demands dedicated time and hardwork which is impossible in Engineering life.

so my suggestion is you take coaching or start preparation on your own after completing your engineering.

as you know the basic eligibility criteria if not the basic eligibility criteria is 21 years of age with a degree in hand.

so you will also get 21 years of age after completing your b.tech degree.
you can now also start preparing for civil's but the problem you will unable to concentrate completely on Civil's preparation and also on your academic engineering subjects.

But as your goal will be in your mind only you can think and make plans on how to crack Civil's exam in the first attempt.
you should start your pro preparation like knowing the current affairs and improving the general knowledge from various sources like internet,TV,Newspaper etc.,

so the conclusion is there is plenty of time for Civil's preparation now its your duty to complete engineering with full concentration.

all the best

Regards

~AdityA~
25th August 2011, 10:35 AM
kalpana.inturi

Default Re: When do I have to start with IAS coaching while in 3rd year engineering?

as an engineering graduate you must plann at first about the subjects that are included in the civils exam. you should make schedule from the first year of engineering it would yield the best results and while studying engineering you will get more stress so to get rid of stress you can prepare from the initial stages it self so that you can prepare well and perform best.
25th August 2011, 11:50 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Thumbs up Re: When do I have to start with IAS coaching while in 3rd year engineering?

dear friend ,
IAS is one of the toughest exam in India, and engineering also important, as you are in third year you will need to do perform in your college also, if you start to take coaching for IAS from now you can't handle both your courses, so i will suggest you to first complete your engineering then go for IAS with all your concentration. Best of luck
31st May 2012, 05:26 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: When do I have to start with IAS coaching while in 3rd year engineering?

As you are pursuing Engineering third year it is good to have your goal in mind rather than preparing from now itself
because
as a engineer I know the tensions of engineering life like
-> Assignments.
->Weekend tests
->Units test
->Mid exams
->Projects
->Presentations ppt
->Technical festivals
->projects
->Report submission and all

as this will be the life of engineering I guess you can't dedicate your time to activities like Civil's preparation which demands dedicated time and hardwork which is impossible in Engineering life.

so my suggestion is you take coaching or start preparation on your own after completing your engineering.

as you know the basic eligibility criteria if not the basic eligibility criteria is 21 years of age with a degree in hand.

so you will also get 21 years of age after completing your b.tech degree.
you can now also start preparing for civil's but the problem you will unable to concentrate completely on Civil's preparation and also on your academic engineering subjects.

But as your goal will be in your mind only you can think and make plans on how to crack Civil's exam in the first attempt.
you should start your pro preparation like knowing the current affairs and improving the general knowledge from various sources like internet,TV,Newspaper etc.,

so the conclusion is there is plenty of time for Civil's preparation now its your duty to complete engineering with full concentration.

all the best

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?