6th July 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

When to get the forms to make entry into Air Force?

SIr air force from kab ayega Plz con.9350941956

Related Questions:
  1. Can a diploma student fill the form of Indian Air Force or Navy? What are the chances to get entry? In which year to fill the forms?
  2. How to make entry into Indian Air Force?
  3. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  4. How to make my career in air force after doing BSc in Nutrition and Dietetics
  5. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  6. Question paper of Indian Air Force on the basis of B.Tech Level Entry?
  7. What is the date of publish of forms of Indian Air Force?
  8. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  9. From where to download Indian Air Force Airman exam form? Last date of submission of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any direct entry for engineering student after graduation? I am a student of B.Tech and want to join Air force
  11. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force? -- [New]
  12. Maximum age limit to join IAF as a Pilot in India after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. How can I make my career in accountant in Indian Air Force?
  14. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  15. How can I enter in Indian Air Force after BCS
  16. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  17. Which are the exam conducted for entry of girls in India Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  18. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
11th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get the forms to make entry into Air Force?

It is not possible to give the complete information as you have not given us any information regarding your educational qualification and the age.

To join the Air Force you can appear in the NDA and the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The required qualification for the NDA examination is 10+2 where as for the CDS is graduation.

So please give us the information to get the complete information or you can visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.

The application form for the NDA examination is available in the January and July and for the CDS in the February and September.
12th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Sonu@786

To join indian air force candidate can appear in NDA and CDS examination, both the exam held twice in the year by UPSC in january or july and february or september
13th October 2015, 03:51 PM
RRAL

One can go for the air force in two ways.

First after +2
Second after graduation degree.

You have to appear in the NDA exam which is conducted every year twice by the Upsc.

To be eligible for this exam if is must to have a successfully passed class 12th course in any discipline from a recognised board.The age must be in between 16.5 years to 19 years to be completely eligible for this exam.

For the CDS exam it is must to have a graduation degree. This exam is also conducted by the Upsc twice in a year.

To be eligible for the air force Wing it is must to have a bachelor degree either in the engineering/technical discipline or in science discipline. The age must be in between 19 years to 23 years for the air force Wing to be eligible completly for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?