18th February 2017, 10:55 PM
Naqib Ahmad

Where to apply for Ph.D after Master of Arts (Rural Development)? List of entrance exam for government universities?

Dear sir, I have completed Master of Arts (Rural Development) and now want to do Ph.D in the same. From where I can do it? List of entrance exam for government universities?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India?
  7. Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?
  8. Can I pursue PhD in Cooperation in Rural and Agricultural Development?
  9. Which are the exams to write for getting a chance of admission for Ph.D in Microbiology?
  10. What are the career opportunities after completing BA with low marks? Other good courses to pusrue
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  12. Is it possible to pursue Psychology after completing BA with Malayalam?
  13. HOw may I get admission in Ph.D in Rural development? How to join for the same?
  14. What can I do having completed graduation in Geography? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. How can I apply to study PhD in Urdu after completing Master of Arts?
  16. What a student can do after 12th if haven't appeared for any entrance exam?
  17. Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
20th February 2017, 08:59 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Where to apply for Ph.D after Master of Arts (Rural Development)? List of entrance exam for government universities?

There is no entrance exam for PHD Rural Development and also many government colleges are offering this course here I shared some colleges you can choose any one among these.

* To get admission you need to submit your Thesis in the college and have to take seminar this would be the type of entrance exam for all colleges it will happen.

* So, be prepare for the topic which you have selected.

List of Government colleges offering PHD Rural Development are as follows:

* Arul Anandar College - Madurai
* Dr BR Ambedkar College - Srikakulam - AP
* IGNOU - Delhi
* University of Science & Technology (UTSM) - Meghalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?