14th September 2011, 01:31 PM
khsgoint

Will there be any limit on the number of attempts and age criteria for NET Exam?

Respected Sir/Mam
My name is kunal sheth, i have completed MBA with 55% aggregate. Sir i want to know that is there any limited attempts for NET and is there any age limitations for a candidate? Waiting for an early reply.

Thanking you...

14th September 2011, 06:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any limit on the number of attempts and age criteria for NET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khsgoint View Post
Respected Sir/Mam
My name is kunal sheth, i have completed MBA with 55% aggregate. Sir i want to know that is there any limited attempts for NET and is there any age limitations for a candidate? Waiting for an early reply.

Thanking you...
NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by UGC Every year Two Times, And To apply for this examination you need to complete your Post graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university with minimum 55% marks, Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

>> The examination was Held in June and December every year.

For this year June NET Examination was Already completed and If you are Interested in this examination then you have to apply for the December NET.

>> Candidates may apply for Lectureship Post and Junior Research fellowship (JRF).

There is No age restrictions for Lectureship Post in NET, But for Junior Research Fellowship Your Age should not be more than 28 years, the Minimum age limits for Both are 19 Years.

So, There is No restriction in Attempts candidates may apply for this examination N number of Time between the Given Age limit for JRF.

But for Lectureship there is no upper age restrictions.

The Notification of December NET examination was Going to be declared on 26/Sep/2011 and the examination was Going to be held on 24/Dec/2011.

Eligible candidates may fill the NET Application form Online and the examination fees of NET Was Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI and then you are eligible to fill the NET Application form Online and for More Information please check the Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
14th September 2011, 06:43 PM
Aninkanti

Default Re: Will there be any limit on the number of attempts and age criteria for NET Exam?

NET (National Eligiblity is Conducted by UGC Every year Two Times, And To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university with minimum 55% marks, [Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination].

There is No age restrictions for Lectureship Post in NET and for Lectureship there is no upper age restrictions.

But for Junior Research Fellowship Your Age should not be more than 28 years, the Minimum age limits for Both are 19 Years.

First exam already held and the second Notification of December NET examination is Going to be declared on 26/Sep/2011 and the examination is Going to be held on 24/Dec/2011.

For more Information please check the Official website -

"http://ugcnetonline.in"

Best of luck!
14th September 2011, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by khsgoint View Post
Respected Sir/Mam

Thanking you...
dear friend,

There is no limitation to attempts for NET exam. You can apply in maximum times.

This year application details will be published on month September and the exam will be held on month of December.

After MBA , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

thanks
14th September 2011, 08:51 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

NET is the exam conducted to certify the eligibility of the individual for junior engineer and lectureship.
the exam is conducted twice a year

There is no age limit and
you can write it as many time you can till you clear the exam.
But try to clear it as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?