17th January 2017, 06:25 PM
T.Bijaya chanu

Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after completing 4 years BFA Degree course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 4 years Bachelor in Fine Arts Degree course and now I want to apply for Government Bank jobs so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after completing 4 years BFA Degree course? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 05:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after completing 4 years BFA Degree course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government bank jobs after successful completion of 4 year BFA degree course. Before that I suggest you to get the detailed educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for applying for Government Bank Jobs is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

As Bachelor in Fine Arts is a Bachelor Program, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Government Bank Jobs. One of the major banking recruitment agencies is IBPS and so I suggest you to visit the official website of IBPS which is given below for several recruitment's.

Click here for IBPS Official Website
18th January 2017, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after completing 4 years BFA Degree course?

You need UGC recognized degree in any discipline to become eligible for government bank jobs through exams like IBPS PO and clerk. BFA degree is fine for it, but make sure it is from a recognized university. Also, age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Selection in government banks will be on merit. Only those who qualify written exam and interview with top marks are allotted appointment.
18th January 2017, 11:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Being a BFA ( Bachelor of FIne Arts ) degree holder you are certainly eligible for appearing in the bank examinations for your recruitment as bank clerk and bank Probationary Officer in the nationalized bank of India on the basis of educational requirement for the same posts as for these posts the educational requirement is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

But for your recruitment at same posts you will need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS ( Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection ) bank examination and SBI ( State Bank of India ) bank examination. Further the eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination apart from your educational qualification are as here under :-

i) You must be an Indian national.

ii) Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk where as it must lie within 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates in both the cases as per the government norms.

iii) You must have good communication skills which will be positive at the time of personality assessment test along with some knowledge of working on computers as the banking works are computer based.

For more details about IBPS examination you can log on to the link www.ibps.in where as for SBI bank examination you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
18th January 2017, 11:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in banking jobs.

The examination for recruitment in banking sector is conducted by IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) as well as by SBI too.

The basic eligibility criteria to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidate must have scored minimum passing aggregate.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. For upcoming examination updates visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
19th January 2017, 08:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Bijaya chanu View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my 4 years Bachelor in Fine Arts Degree course and now I want to apply for Government Bank jobs so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after completing 4 years BFA Degree course? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed BFA course, so you are eligible for government bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?