3rd August 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to apply for Group 1 and Group 2 Examinations being a 2nd year Graduate?

Hi Sir, I am pursuing 2nd year degree currently. Please tell me that Am I eligible to apply for Group 1 and Group 2 Examinations being a 2nd year Graduate? Which is the most valuable and respectable between Group 1 and Group 2?

4th August 2016, 01:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to apply for Group 1 and Group 2 Examinations being a 2nd year Graduate?

The academic qualification required for Group I and II is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those who are in final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for RTO officer.

You are not eligible for RTO officer in second year of engineering, you can apply for this examination in final year of engineering.
3rd December 2017, 07:50 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I Eligible to apply for Group 1 and Group 2 Examinations being a 2nd year Graduate?

Hi Friend

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for GROUP-1 and GROUP-2 examinations conducted by APPSC is BACHELOR DEGREE in any discipline from UGC recognised institution/university.

#As you are still studying your 2 nd year Graduation, you are not eligible to apply for these exams. You can apply for GROUP-1 & GROUP-2 exams after the completion of your Graduation.

#Age limit to apply for these exams is 18-38 years and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.

#The selection procedure of GROUP-1 examination is preliminary exam,main examination followed by Personal Interview. And process of GROUP-2 examination is Written test(conducted in 3 papers) and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?