1st December 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get faculty job in government school?

I am a graduate in fashion technology and worked as a faculty for the same for more than 2 ½ years. Now I would like to work in government school. So, I don't know the procedure. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?
  3. Procedure to get job in government school as primary teacher after completion of diploma courses?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get Delhi government school primary teacher job?
  5. Procedure to apply for government school job after completion of arts course?
  6. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  7. Procedure to geta a government job?
  8. Can B.Ed. after B.Pharma get me a job in Primary School under UP Government?
  9. Procedure to get a government school teacher job?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying government school teacher job in Pune?
  11. How can I get a Government job having completed M.Sc in Biophysics? Procedure to get job in Government companies?
  12. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  13. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  15. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  17. Details of Science faculty available in South Point School, Kolkata? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get Government primary school teacher jobs?
3rd December 2017, 06:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get faculty job in government school?

As you have mentioned that you have completed your graduation and you want to become a teacher in government school, so for that you have to complete your B.Ed at first. There is no age limit to pursue B.Ed. After completing that you have to appear for CTET/STET entrance examination. After qualifying the examination you will be able to teach in government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?