26th November 2016, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PSC exam after completing class 10th and SSLC exam?

Respected Sir, I am an Ezhava boy of 16 years old, I have completed class 10th and also SSLC exam. Now I want to apply for PSC exam so I want to know whether I am eligible to apply for PSC exam with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for PSC exam after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for IAS officer?
  3. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam after completing class 10th with Home Science subject?
  5. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am i eligible to write SSLC exam while studying Pre KG and after completing Pre KG
  7. Can I apply for the entrance exam for Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  8. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th?
  9. Being a 36 years old person am I eligible for CG PSC and UP SC?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for a student Visa for Europe after completing class 10th scoring 70% marks? -- [New]
  11. What should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write?
  12. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  13. Can I apply for 12th exam directly after completing SSLC?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for NDA Exam after completion of 10th Class from CBSE?
  15. Can I give PSc exam after passing 10th?
  16. How much should a SC category student score in class 10th to apply for JEE entrance exam?
  17. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  18. Can I apply for ILETS exam and 10+2 Private together or do I have to complete my 10+2 first?
28th November 2016, 11:11 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PSC exam after completing class 10th and SSLC exam?

No,now you are not eligible for the PSC exam.

Eligibility Criteria for PSC exam as follows:

* Once completing your graduation from any reputed University you are eligible for PSC exam.
* Age limit should be in between 18 to 33 years.
* And PSC selection procedure should be like this first entrance exam after that Interview is conducted.
* If you qualify all these exams and you called for Interview.

As of now, you are eligible for only Group 4 exams it is for Junior Assistant / Typist and Other, VAO - Village Administration Officer.
28th November 2016, 11:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PSC exam after completing class 10th and SSLC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am an Ezhava boy of 16 years old, I have completed class 10th and also SSLC exam. Now I want to apply for PSC exam so I want to know whether I am eligible to apply for PSC exam with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, you are not eligible for PSC examination after completing class 10th. The eligibility for a Public Service Commission (PSC) examination is a graduation in any discipline. So you have to study a 10+2 and then graduation in any subject to be eligible for the PSC examination. Your maximum age limit should be 32 years for appearing the PSC examination. So after completion of graduation you can apply for PSC examination. Now with 10th pass you are not eligible for the examination.
28th November 2016, 04:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for PSC examination for recruitment as Tier I Officer in state.

The minimum qualification to appear for examination is bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination. For lower posts in some of the state PSC candidates with 10+2 are eligible to appear for examination.
28th November 2016, 11:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have completed a minimum of graduation from a recognized university and your age should not be below 21 years and should not exceed in any case 35 years at the time of applying for the exam.

Age relaxation is provided upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible now, you need to complete your graduation first and then opt for the above mentioned examinatio.
29th November 2016, 12:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

PSC examination refers to Public Service Commission examination which is held for recruitment of administrative officers.

Basically PSC examinations are of two types one is a national level examination known as Civil Services examination held by UPSC for recruitment of officers answerable to Central Government where as the second one is State PSC which is held by concerned State board of education for recruitment of officers answerable to State government.

Being a SSLC ( Class 12th ) passed candidate, at present you are not eligible for either of mentioned examinations as for these the minimum educational requirement is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So to be eligible for the same on the basis of educational requirement you must first complete your graduation degree. Meanwhile you must satisfy the other criteria like Nationality, age limit, physical standards etc. for your confirmed eligibility.

For more details about Civil Services examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in where as for State PSC you must refer to their respective official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?