16th February 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian navy or merchant navy after 12th with PCB?

Hello Sir, I am Gajja. I have completed my graduation with biology and 12th with PCB. I am 20 years old. Is there any option for girl candidates? Am I eligible for Indian navy or merchant navy?

17th February 2017, 05:00 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian navy or merchant navy after 12th with PCB?

No, according to me you are not eligible to join Indian Navy or Merchant Navy after passing 12th with PCB

Eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy or merchant navy:

> physics, chemistry and maths are compulsory subject.

> Age should not more than 20.

> Age relaxation of 5 year is given to SC/ ST categories.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> You must have a normal eye sight of 6/ 6.
17th February 2017, 09:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have studied PCB in your 12th standard so you are not eligible for Merchant Navy exam or Indian Navy exam.
As per the eligibility criteria to candidates who have passed 12th standard on equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a state or recognised board are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.

As a medical student you must appear in the entrance exam which is related to your field.
17th February 2017, 10:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Indian Navy or Merchant Navy with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects. You are not eligible as you have not met the required eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have 12th Class with "Mathematics" as one of the subjects at higher secondary level to be eligible.

>> As you are done with PCB subjects, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Merchant Navy or Indian Navy with the above mentioned criteria.
19th February 2017, 10:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Gajja. I have completed my graduation with biology and 12th with PCB. I am 20 years old. Is there any option for girl candidates? Am I eligible for Indian navy or merchant navy?
Your 12th standard subject are PCB so you are not eligible for Indian Navy or Merchant Navy.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for Indian Navy or Merchant Navy exam.
6th December 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir I am anshika.I completed 12th by pcm so and iam 16year old so I can eligible for Indian and merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?