6th January 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian foreign service exam having detained in first year of B.Tech?

I am pursuing my B.Tech, because of my health problems, I have been detained in first year. Can I be eligible for Indian foreign service exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Indian foreign service exam having detained in first year of B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Will Companies recruit candidates who are detained? Does it better for me to opt for MBA being a candidate of detained in B.Tech?
  3. What is the job of Indian Foreign Service Officer? What is the syllabus and which are the scoring subjects?
  4. B.Tech student is eligible to apply for Indian Foreign Service with Metallurgical Engineering subject?
  5. Whether a B.Tech student is eligible to apply for Indian Foreign Service with Metallurgical Engineering subject?
  6. Job profile of Indian foreign service man? Syllabus of IFS and subjects should be taken for the exam? Working as Indian ambassador in foreign country after cracking IFS exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Indian Foreign Service examination? Can girls appear for IFS exam?
  8. Whether a final year Food Science & Technology student can write Indian Foreign Services or not?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in a different college if I am detained from second year?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Foreign Service being a 22 years old CA Final student?
  12. Any good coaching centers for IFS in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Indian Foreign Service- Examination
  14. What is IFS stands for? In which service I will get work after qualifying in UPSC exam, Forest or Foreign?
  15. Detailed information about job specification of Indian Foreign Service for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year candidate?
  16. How can I appear in Indian Foreign Service exam? Reference books for the preparation? Does IFS conducts Preliminary exam?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  18. Eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for Bachelor of Arts student?
6th January 2017, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian foreign service exam having detained in first year of B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Foreign Services examination even if you have detained in first year of B.Tech course. Eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Foreign Services examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have obtained Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You should be at least 21 to 30 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
6th January 2017, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian foreign service exam having detained in first year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my B.Tech, because of my health problems, I have been detained in first year. Can I be eligible for Indian foreign service exam?
Sorry, to say that you are not eligible for Indian foreign service exam having detained in the first year of B.Tech. You need to complete B.Tech degree to be eligible for Indian foreign service exam.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Indian Foreign Service Examination is Bachelor degree from a recognized university.

The candidate age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
8th January 2017, 07:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for Indian foreign service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University then you are eligible for Indian Foreign Service exam. Final year candidates are also eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general candidates. Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?