1st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Army job after clearing the improvement exam?

Sir, I have cleared 12th CBSE improvement exam in 2 subjects of English and Hindi subjects and my new improvement marks is English 35 and Hindi 57 and my previous year marks are English 41 and Hindi 41. Now I want to apply for Army job?

1st December 2017, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Army job after clearing the improvement exam?

Yes, you can apply for Army job after appearing in Improvement examinations of 12th standard. To join Army, you have to apply for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years, should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination for joining in Army.

2nd December 2017, 09:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for army job after clearing the improvement exam:-

Improvement marksheet are applicable for government job exams like SSC CHSL, Police or Banking Sector etc. Alll these exams require that candidate must have passed with at least passing percentage, there is no specific percentage requirement for these examination . You can apply for these exam with 50% marks also.

But if you are interested to appear for improvement to have good percentage, you can apply for improvement exam. As of you now also, you are eligible for SSC CHSL, NDA exam and IB Security Assistant Exam. The minimum academic qualification for banking exam is bachelor's degree.

27th July 2020, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I'm Amit my class 12 percentage is 57%only ,,,,,I am not applicable for army clerk ..........Am I appeared for improvement exam CBSE class 12 ,,,,,After I join army clerk or not

13th January 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 71% marks in 12 th .and 50 in each subject.,but got 44 in math.but after improvement exam can I apply for army clerk??

31st July 2021, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for sol clk on improvement marks in army ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?