9th January 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can an IAS or IPS officer participate in sports?

Sir, can an IAS or IPS officer participate in sports and what qualification should be for this like under 11,14,19 or he/she can take participate directly with these qualification? Please Sir tell me in detail.

10th January 2017, 12:42 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can an IAS or IPS officer participate in sports?

To become an IAS or IPS a candidate must face the Civil service exam.Only graduate from valid university are allowed to apply.While on traning they do participate in sports related to their traning.Once they become then they do not have time for sports.Candidate must not be less than 21 years to apply for IAS.
10th January 2017, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sports is just an additional qualification which adds to your CV, if you want to become an IPS or IAS officer. If you are good in sports, then it will be better to go for education at any sports college.

Either you can take sports as a hobby or fitness tool or make it a full time profession. There is no in between kind of career. Either you will become an IAS or a sports person.
22nd January 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

By playing kabbadi can we get a chance to be an ips officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?