13th March 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IPS officer after doing 12th? I am pursuing B.A

respected sir
i have done 12 .. and persuing B.A .i want to do IAS..please telll??? how can i be an IPS officer..

19th March 2014, 08:29 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an IPS officer after doing 12th? I am pursuing B.A

After completing BA course you are eligible to apply for IPS Examination. IPS i.e Indian Police Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. The exam announcement will be publish in the month of May in the official website of UPSC as well as Employment news paper. Minimum Qualification required to apply for this examination is graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University. As per criteria you are absolutely eligible to apply for this examination.

To apply for this examination, the candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination. Relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules. 33 years for Other Backward Caste, 35 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes. Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may eligible to apply for this examination. More details, Visit the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?