10th April 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Easiest way to become a CID officer

I want to become a CID officer. How much less hard work I have to do that much I will do only, please tell me the procedure. I don't care about my life because my life is a game.

11th April 2017, 12:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Easiest way to become a CID officer

In order to become a CID officer you should have completed your graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years, for SC/ST candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC it is relaxed by 3 years. You must be an Indian citizen and should be physically fit.

With this eligibility you have to appear for Indian Civil Services examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. After qualifying the examination you have to appear for a physical test followed by personal interview which will decide your selection.
11th April 2017, 11:41 PM
khanexpert

There is no such easy or tough way to join CID, in order to join CBI, you will have to appear fir Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC.

Once you clear the examination, you can become a CID officer and can serve your country.
12th April 2017, 12:26 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To become a Crime Investigation department (CID) Officer the candidate need to fulfill the requirements set by the government of India which are mentioned below:
The candidate should be the citizen of India.
The candidate should have completed his/her matriculation as a minimum qualification, but if you want to join the department in higher level then you should have possess the graduation degree in any stream.
The age of the candidate should be in between 20-27 years. Upper limit age relaxation will be provided to the reserved candidates (5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC categories).
The candidate must meet the physical requirement. The height of the candidate should be 165 cms for men and for women 150 cms, Chest should be 76 cms with expansion and the eyesight should be 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other eye. The near vision should be 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in other eye.
The aspirants will be selected after passing the written exam followed by the physical test and interview. The candidate must have excellent communication skill and the manner of pleasing and should have the knowledge of daily happenings in the nearby environment and society.
12th April 2017, 12:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become an officer in CID Department:

I request you to notice that there is no such an easy way to become an Officer in Criminal Investigation department. Yes, there is a certain procedure which you are required to follow to achieve your dream job. Here is the procedure that is to be followed.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized board/ university.

>> Basically there are two ways in order to become an Officer in CID department. One way is to get job through State Police and after years of Promotion there will be a chance for you to get the rank of officer in CID department.

>> Other possible way for you is to appear in Civil Services Aptitude Test. Yes, you can become an officer in CID through Civil Services Examination which is conducted by UPSC and you are required to qualify Prelims, Mains and Interview to achieve your dream job. You are required to work very hard in order to clear all the rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?