24th December 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for railway exam after completing electronics engineering?

I have completed my 12th. Now, I am doing electronics engineering and I want to apply for railway job. So, how can I apply for it and how should I give railway exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. How to apply for Indian Railway after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Railway exams related to engineering field?
  6. Can I apply for IES exam after completing Electronics Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  8. How can i apply for Indian railway after completing diploma in electrical and electronics
  9. How can I get admission in Railway Engineering colleges after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Is there a special exam for admission?
  10. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  11. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best recommended jobs in Railway after completing BSc electronics?
  13. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering?
  16. How to apply for Indian Railway exam after completing BSc?
  17. Am I eligible to apply JEE exam after completing my diploma??
  18. How to apply for railway job after completing 12th?
25th December 2016, 12:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for railway exam after completing electronics engineering?

Being a Electronics engineering student the best option for you in the Indian Railways in your field is the option of Junior or Senior engineer.

Also for these options you will have to qualify RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination held by different RRBs once every year.

--> The minimum qualifications which you must have for appearing in the same examination are as below :-

*** For the post of Junior Engineer :-

* You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years in case you belong to general category. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed at least diploma in engineering degree in Electronics/ Mechanical / Civil trade from a recognized institute.

*** For the post of Senior Engineer :-

* You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 20 years to 34 years in case you belong to general category. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor of engineering / technology degree in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil trade from a recognized university.

For more detailed information and updates regrading RRB entrance examination you can log on to the link www.rrb.gov.nic.in.
25th December 2016, 02:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for railway exam after completing electronics engineering?

Candidates who have completed or pursuing their degree in engineering are eligible to apply for jobs in railway. Being an electronics engineering student you are eligible to apply for RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) examination. Candidates who are interested to appear for RRB examination have to apply online through the official website of RRB and have to pay examination fee of Rs. 100/- which can be paid online by credit/debit card or through challan at any SBI branch. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the fees.

The examination is computer based, so you just have to sit in the examination hall and type the answers in the computer.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?