9th June 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Police department after diploma in civil engineering?

Sir, I'm now studying civil engineering (diploma). How can I join police department. I would like to join police department. Only stop the wine and those people create problem with her family.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification to become a CID officer?
  2. Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder can join Police department? Constable or Sub Inspector which post would be better?
  3. What qualification is required to join Police Department as a Sub Inspecter?
  4. How to join BA after Diploma in Civil Engineering and then LLB?
  5. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  6. How can I join police department after Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Way to join Tamil Nadu Police department?
  8. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  9. How to join police department after qualifying for B.Com
  10. Is SSC exam the only way to become a CID officer? Time and the year of the exam? From where to get the exam form?
  11. How can I become a CID officer? What is the qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join Police department after completing B.Com?
  13. How to join Army and Police after graduating from B.Com financial markets? What is the eligibility to get a job in police department?
  14. Is it possible to do technical posting in Tamilnadu Police Department after completing diploma in electronics communication engineering
  15. Job in irrigation department after diploma course in civil engineering?
  16. Can I apply for police superintendent post after completion of graduation course?
  17. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
10th June 2017, 11:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Police department after diploma in civil engineering?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join police department after diploma qualification. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to join police services. Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years, for OBC candidates the age is relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 5 years. You must be a Indian citizen with a height of 165 cms and 150 cms for women. You should have normal eyesight and should be physically fit.

With this eligibility you have to appear in Civil Services Examination for IPS. The selection will depend upon the performance in the examination followee by physical test and personal interview.
10th June 2017, 11:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Police department after diploma in civil engineering?

To join Police Department after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Engineering from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for different posts in Police Department. So, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university after completion of your Diploma course to join in Police Department.
10th June 2017, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I'm now studying civil engineering (diploma). How can I join police department. I would like to join police department. Only stop the wine and those people create problem with her family.

Diploma completed, candidates are eligible for the Police Constable Post in Tamil Nadu Police Department. Eligibility for the Constable post is a pass in 10th standard. Your age should be 18 to 24 years. Your minimum height should be 170 cm and chest 81 Cm (+5 expansions). For Sub-Inspector post qualification required is graduation in any discipline. Therefore, being a diploma holder, you can apply for only Constable Post in Tamil Nadu Police. Tamil Nadu Police website link is given Click Here
10th June 2017, 08:49 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

I am sorry to say you cannot join Police department after completion of your diploma degree. You should have completed your minimum of 12th grade from a recognized board. Your age should not exceed 27 years at the time of applying for the examination.

However, to be eligible to apply for SI, IPS, ASI post etc, you should have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university and your age should not exceed 30 years and should not be below 21 years.
10th June 2017, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Police department, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required. Minimum eligibility criteria required to join Police Department is,

>> Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As Diploma in Civil Engineering course is an undergraduate course, you are not eligible to join Police department with qualification.

>> I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering course in order to be eligible. As B.E/ B.Tech course is a Graduate Degree, I am very sure that you can join Police Department.

>> In order to join Police department, you are required to appear in Civil Services Recruitment Examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
11th June 2017, 01:00 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Since you are not a graduate you can't apply for officer post in police department.
However on the basis of your qualification you can join state police force by appearing and qualifying Police Service Commission examination of that particular state.
Every state conduct its own examination for Police Service Commission for the recruitment of the State police force.
11th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 diploma mechanical engineering. I am selected in police constable exam. I try to complete BA degree through correspondence.am I eligible for sub inspector exam
22nd June 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the next step for diploma, to become a police. I mean, only B.Tech or anything else?
3rd November 2020, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to job police department after completed diploma Civil engineering. What can I jion this type of job?
22nd December 2020, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Iam a diploma in civil engineering student
So i have any choice to apply for constable
28th February 2021, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

you can't get officers job after diploma in civil engineering.
if you want to become officer in police department do any bachelor's degree if you choose from B.A,B.Sc.,B.Com you can get direct admission to secon year of course and it'll be helpful to you to do become officer in police department
7th April 2021, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

How is civil engineer useful to police department?
8th April 2021, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

After btech in mechanical i can aplly for psi exam or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?