11th October 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Scope for CS engineering in Government Sector in India? Subjects to be taken to enter Railways?

How can i any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for CS engineering in Government Sector in India? Subjects to be taken to enter Railways?
  2. How to enter in Railways after B.Com? What to study after B.Com to get in that position?
  3. Courses in Indian or abroad for a career in Railways after Computer engineering?
  4. Government Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  6. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  7. How to get Job as TTI in Indian Railway?
  8. What are the job prospects in B.Tech ECE branch?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. What type of government services are offered for instrumentation engineer? Which exams to answer to get into government sector like Railways, Defense?
  13. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  14. Which company to apply for getting core job after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. What should I do after scoring 62% in B.E and 8.3 marks in M.Tech ECE 2nd year? Required study material for it?
  17. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India?
  18. What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?
20th April 2012, 02:34 AM
mantukmr2

Default Re: Scope for CS engineering in Government Sector in India? Subjects to be taken to enter Railways?

You can get a job in selected govt. sector for cs branch.some are:

barc

sail

iocl

cdac

If you are interested in railway then you can join section engineer post.
27th February 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope for CS engineering in Government Sector in India? Subjects to be taken to enter Railways?

what is scop of cs engineer in govt sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?