3rd December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to join navy being a B.Com 2nd year student?

I am a student of B.Com 2nd year. I want to join navy course in NCC. So, tell me Sir can I choose navy as my career? You can answer me through mail also
[email protected]

3rd December 2016, 06:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join navy being a B.Com 2nd year student?

To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination for joining Indian Navy is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should have completed Graduation degree in Engineering from a recognised university.

3. You should be in between 19-22 years of age.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male Candidate.

5. You should be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
3rd December 2016, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join navy being a B.Com 2nd year student?

For B.Com graduates there is a short service commission in India Navy for logistics cadre. You only have this option on the basis of your qualification, if you are only interested in Indian Navy. You can apply for it after completion of your B.Com degree.

Notification for such entries are announced from time to time. Just keep track of them and apply accordingly. Selection will be on the basis of SSB interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?