14th August 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy in mechanical field? I am a student of BSc 2nd year with PMS Group

hello sir i am Tanya Srivastava, student of bsc second year with PMS group and I want to join indian navy in machanical field, i passed 12th by maths group with 70%. please tell me the way for my target. what are the recuirments for a girl in navy

6th July 2016, 08:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy in mechanical field? I am a student of BSc 2nd year with PMS Group

Being a girl candidate, the only way for you to join Indian Navy is through the CDS entrance examination.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Service. CDS entrance examinations are conducted two times in a year by Union Public Service Commission.

The minimum eligibility criteria required for the same examination for join Indian Navy wing are as following :-

I) You must have the nationality of India.

II) You must have completed your graduation degree course with either of Physics or Mathematics or Engineering stream from a recognized university.

III) Your age must lie under 19 years to 22 years.

IV) You must satisfy the physical fitness standards of the service for must.

For further details about CDS entrance examination, you can visit the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?