11th February 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of post is available in Indian Navy for F.Y.B.Sc 2nd year student?

Dear Sir,
I am doing F.Y.B.Sc in 2nd year.
I want to join Indian Navy
so please tell me i am eligible for which
post in Navy after my F.Y.B.Sc?

13th March 2015, 08:52 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of post is available in Indian Navy for F.Y.B.Sc 2nd year student?

Second year students are ineligible to apply for Indian Navy examination but after completing degree course. You are eligible to apply for Indian Navy. To join Indian Navy, you need to appear for CDS Examination. CDS stands for Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. CDS I Examination has been already over. CDS II notification is not yet released. You can expect the notification in the month of June/July in the official website of UPSC.

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy :

-> You should have passed B.Sc degree with Physics/Mathematics or B.E degree from a recognized University.

-> Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

-> You must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years.

-> No relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

-> Final year of degree course may also apply.

More details, visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?