2nd November 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in PSU recruitment for handicapped B.Tech student?

I am Tahir. My qualification is 12th pass with 80% and I am a B.Tech first year student. I am a handicapped person with 80% disabled. Please tell me what kind of relaxation I will get in PSU jobs recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get job in NABARD? Can I get any relaxation as a handicapped student?
  2. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  3. What is the height criteria for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  5. Relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates in JEE Main?
  6. Can I get job in PSU through GATE if completed M.Sc in Electronics?
  7. Jobs vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. for Electrical engineering candidate? How to prepare for the exam conducted for selection?
  8. What is the date of PSU exam? What is the scope of PSU sector?
  9. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped? I am a B.Tech mechanical student
  10. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  11. Detailed information about relaxation for Handicapped candidates in IAS and IPS recruitment?
  12. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU?
  14. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  15. Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Can I apply for PSU's after scoring 73% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What relaxation do orthopaedically handicapped candidates get in IAS exam?
  18. Recruitment exams available to join PSU for B.Com graduate?
3rd November 2016, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in PSU recruitment for handicapped B.Tech student?

There is reservation available for physically handicapped candidates. Even relaxation in marks is available, which is most probably 5%.

Even there is age relaxation available for physically handicapped, which is mostly 10 years for government as well as PSU jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?