30th October 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting teaching job after clearing NET?

I am an MA in tourism. I want to know about my chances of getting teaching job after clearing NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?
  2. Can I apply for BTC after doing regular BCA from Kanpur University?
  3. Experience is must for Teaching job or NET or SLET is enough?
  4. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  5. Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?
  6. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of teaching jobs in Govt. colleges after Clearing NET and MA in Tourism?
  8. If I do B.Ed from open university then will I have better chance for a teaching job?
  9. Is B.Tech degree holder eligible for B.Ed degree?
  10. Can i apply for teaching posts in private law colleges without NET/SET?
  11. Courses after 12th with commerce and B.Com? B.Ed, Banking exams or M.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Scope of getting a teaching job in various universities after scoring 65% in PG?
  14. What are my chances of getting a job in VLSI domain after pursuing M.Tech VLSI(75%)?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? What are the other medical requirements for teaching job?
  16. Details about NET exam? Minimum qualifying marks for NET exam?
  17. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  18. Should I go for government teaching job or another other course after passing B.E EC with 68%? Which job is the best in EC for Females?
30th October 2015, 10:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting teaching job after clearing NET?

NET is the National Eligibility Test. University of Grants Commission conducts this exam every year in June and December for the:

1. Junior Research Fellowship.

2. Lectureship.

Only master's degree candidates with 55% or more can apply for the exam. To get a lectureship job, you must clear the NET exam and if vacancies are available you will get job otherwise you will have to wait for the vacancies to come.

The upper age limit for the Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years.
30th October 2015, 11:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting teaching job after clearing NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an MA in tourism. I want to know about my chances of getting teaching job after clearing NET exam?
Yes, of course you can get Job in Teaching field after completing NET entrance exam. You can apply for Lecturer job in Government colleges. You can directly attend the Interview for Lecturer based on your qualification. Your NET entrance exam will take into consideration at the of interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?