17th April 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Whether the son will come under OBC category if his parents annual income is 18 lakhs?

We have total income 18 lakhs. Both my wife government school teacher and I am working in public sector class II officer totally 12 6 lakhs as once Lakhs. Whether my son belongs to OBC non creamy Or Creamy?

Related Questions:
  1. Latest 2015 rules for OBC creamy layer eligibility -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for JEE/NEET/CET as a Non Creamy Layer (OBC) category if my parents annual income is approx six Lakhs?
  3. If my annual income is 4.5 Lakhs then do I come under OBC non creamy layer category?
  4. How to get OBC certificate?
  5. If my father's income is 2.7 Lakhs/Annum then under which category of OBC do I come?
  6. Do I come under OBC non creamy layer, if my husband's salary is above 6 lakhs per annum?
  7. Do I come under OBC category after marriage?
  8. Am I eligible for getting OBC Non-creamy layer certificate for Gujarat state with an annual income of 4.5 Lakhs? Do my child eligible to apply for Higher studies with OBC category?
  9. Will be considered for Reservation of OBC or Not if Annual Income Exceeds 2 lakh per annum?
  10. Is my son eligible to get reservation under OBC quota being from Billava caste?
  11. Has the government of Karnataka increased the limit of income of parents of OBC students to 4.5 Lakhs?
  12. With an annual income of 615000 as a government employee whether my child comes under OBC category?
  13. What is the difference between OBC Backward caste non creamy layer and creamy layer?
  14. Can I apply for OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate if my annual income is 2.5 lakhs?
  15. Required annual income to get OBC reservation benefit in IIT?
  16. If my annual income is 8.5 Lakhs then my son can get 50% concession in tuition fee under Non Creamy Layer?
  17. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required?
  18. Important deductions in profit and gains in business and profession?
17th April 2017, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the son will come under OBC category if his parents annual income is 18 lakhs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We have total income 18 lakhs. Both my wife government school teacher and I am working in public sector class II officer totally 12 6 lakhs as once Lakhs. Whether my son belongs to OBC non creamy Or Creamy?

No, your son will not come under OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL) as his parents annual income is 18 Lakhs. The students whose family income is less than 6 Lakhs per annum will be considered for OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate. Your son will not get the OBC reservation benefits because his parents’ income is 18 Lakhs per annum. The creamy layer status will be determined based on the income of student’s parents (father and mother).
17th April 2017, 02:49 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether the son will come under OBC category if his parents annual income is 18 lakhs?

Your son will fall under the creamy layer of Other Backward Class (OBC) and your son will not get any benefit which the reserved candidates receive. To fall under the non-creamy layer of OBC and to receive all the benefits which the reserved candidates enjoy the income of the parent should be Rs. 6 Lac per annum or within Rs. 6 Lac per annum as per the revised schedule.
17th April 2017, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, your son will not come under non creamy layer and will not get any OBC reservation because annual income is way above the required level.

The minimum income to get OBC reservation benefit is 6 lakhs per annum. Hence, your son will be treated as general category candidate.
12th September 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

My mother is a state government employee and my parents annual income will be around 6 lakhs. Will i be able to get obc non creamy layer certificate?
14th September 2017, 06:56 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, your son will not treated as non creamy layer . He will not get any benefits of OBC.

Your income is 18 lakh per annum. To get OBC benefits the income must be 6 Lacs per annum.
3rd October 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am married and My annual income is 530000. And my father is getting pension 300000 annually. Then I come under creamy layer or not. And can I get obc certificate.
Reply urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?