4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Navy after completion of graduation in Pharmacy?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for Indian navy after completing my graduation in pharmacy. I'm completed my graduation in sept, with aggregate 68% marks. Sir plz tell me that can I opt this patriotic profession or not...? What is the minimum criteria needed in graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take up M.S or M.D course after completion of Pharmacy course?
  2. After completion of graduation in B.Pharmacy can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Pharmacy?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  4. How to apply for Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation?
  5. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  8. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  9. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  10. How to apply for Navy after the completion of Graduation in BBA?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
  14. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.A honours graduation and 12th in PCME?
  15. Is it possible to do D.Pharmacy after Graduation in Commerce?
  16. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  17. Can I join Army being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.Sc graduation course with 54% marks?
4th March 2016, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Navy after completion of graduation in Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for Indian navy after completing my graduation in pharmacy. I'm completed my graduation in sept, with aggregate 68% marks. Sir plz tell me that can I opt this patriotic profession or not...? What is the minimum criteria needed in graduation?
No, B.pharmacy candidates are not eligible for Indian Navy through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Naval Academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Naval Academy: - 19-22 Year
5th March 2016, 01:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Navy after completion of graduation in Pharmacy?

No, you are not eligible to appear for CDS examination for recruitment in Indian Navy after pharmacy degree.

To join Indian Navy after graduation degree candidate have to appear and qualify in CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for NDA examination is candidate must have passed graduation in Physics or Mathematics or have B.tech/B.E.

So, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
5th March 2016, 07:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

-No, you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy through Combined Defence Services because eligibility criteria for joining Indian Navy through CDS is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree with science or mathematics or studied bachelor's degree in engineering.

You can not join Indian Navy through CDS after bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, you are eligible for Indian Military Academy and OTA through CDS. Age limit for IMA is 19-24 years and for OTA is 19-25 years.
5th March 2016, 07:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

At bachelor's degree, Combined Defence Services exam is conducted by UPSC for recruitment into Navy, Airforce and Army.

Eligibility criteria for Navy:

*Graduation in science stream with physics or mathematics subject. Those who have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology are also eligible.

*Bachelor of pharmacy candidates are not eligible for Naval Recruitment.
15th June 2016, 08:27 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Being a Pharmacy student you are Eligible for The Indian Army and Indian Air force
But You are Not Eligible for The Indian Navy
Why because To Join in Indian Navy Should Completed From maths and Science Only
Than Only You will Eligible for The Indian navy
So You can Join in Indian Army or Indian Air force
So if You want Join in Indian Army or Indian Air force You should be appear the CDS Exam.
CDS Exam Means Combined Defence Service
This Examination is conducting by The Union Public Service commission Two times in a Every Year
And For This Examination All males and Females are Eligible
And For This Examination Age Details are as Under
For Indian Army:19-24 Years
For Indian Air force:19-23 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?