19th January 2016, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.A honours graduation and 12th in PCME?

I have done my graduation in BA(hons.) economics and 12th in pcme
i wanted to know whether I can join merchant navy (any pg course) after doing graduation in arts or not? Can you please guide me with the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.Sc graduation course with 54% marks?
  5. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of 12th in vocational with electrical course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  9. Am I eligible to join merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc with 54% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  11. Am I eligible to join merchant navy if I had completed 12th with Biology as main subject?
  12. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after graduation if I am 28 years age old?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
  15. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  16. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  17. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  18. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
19th January 2016, 09:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of B.A honours graduation and 12th in PCME?

Yes, you can surely opt for Merchant Navy, but not on the basis of your graduation in Arts or Commerce but on the basis of your 12th PCME.

As the minimum education requirement to opt for Merchant Naval studies is that a candidate should have completed his 12th from a recognized University with science background scoring a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?