14th November 2016, 10:07 PM
CAROHITGOPALANI

Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA?

Respected Sir, I am a Chartered Accountant and I have Completed my B.Com from IGNOU. I want to go ahead in MA Economics. Therefore, I want to know which University will be better? I also want to know that am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F) even if Economics was not a special subject in B.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Economics and apply for UGC NET (Economics) after completing M.Com?
  2. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
  4. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which College is best for pursuing B.Ed course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  7. What should i study further after doing Graduation in English Honours?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  9. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after completing B.Sc?
  10. Which course should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths and Economics? Should I join my Family Business or start working in a Company?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  12. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  13. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics?
  14. Criteria and duration of pursuing B.Com from IGNOU University after clearing IPCC?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue PhD form Manav Bharti University after completing M.Phil Economics from Periyar University?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course?
19th November 2016, 09:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAROHITGOPALANI View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Chartered Accountant and I have Completed my B.Com from IGNOU. I want to go ahead in MA Economics. Therefore, I want to know which University will be better? I also want to know that am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F) even if Economics was not a special subject in B.com?
You have completed B.Com without having Economics subject so you are not eligible for M.Com course.

Those candidates who have completed BA in Economics from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in Economics course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?