21st August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue from 2nd year after dropping 1 year?

Can I continue from 2nd year I am doing private 1st year and drop for 1 year because of my CA exam. Can I continue from 2nd year after 1 year?

21st August 2017, 11:38 PM
manjira...

Default Re: Can I continue from 2nd year after dropping 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I continue from 2nd year I am doing private 1st year and drop for 1 year because of my CA exam. Can I continue from 2nd year after 1 year?
Yes you are eligible to continue from 2nd year after a gap of 1 year. Every university has a maximum time frame scheduled for the courses. Generally for 3 year bachelor degree course the maximum time frame to complete the degree is 5 years from the year of admission.

You do not need to do a fresh registration for the entire course. You will be a part of the next batch and appear for the exams with them. The procedure is different for different universities. You can know more about the application procedure from the university/college.
22nd August 2017, 12:04 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

To get admission to 2nd year, you must have passed your 1st year and also it only depends on the policies of the university from where your want to pursue your further studies.If the policy of taking admission to 2nd year after dropping 1 year is not available to your university then you may have to repeat the first year.So, please confirm from the college or university for the procedure of admission also you may have to provide proper reason for dropping 1 year.
22nd August 2017, 11:20 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 2nd year after having a gap of 1 year in between your studies. However, if you want you can get admission in 1st year and then continue with your studies further.

You should apply for admission from the start of the course and hen continue with your studies ahead.
23rd August 2017, 05:24 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to continue with 2nd year with a one year gap. If the gap will be more than one year than you will not be allowed to continue with your studies.

You can give semester exams for 2nd year. There will be no need to fill registration form. You have work hard .
1st July 2021, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue 2nd year after 4 years gap
i have done 1st years 4 years ago
16th February 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

ba 1st year clear and 2year droping and 1 year gap for dracite aadmisson 2year commant me friend \
19th January 2023, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

: Can I get admission in 4th year if discontinued graduation in 3nd year of B.pharmaxy after 1 years ago?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?