31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation course in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I passed HSC. then i passed diploma. now sir i want to get a graduation directly in only one year so please sir guide me. What needs to be done for it? I just wanted to know the steps to ensure that I will do the Graduation in just one year. Waiting for positive replies.

31st March 2015, 03:32 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do graduation course in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no university in India which provides graduation course of one year duration because this is absolutely wrong that a candidate can complete graduate degree after 12th and diploma in just one year which is why I would like to say sorry that you can not complete graduation course in one year.

There are some conditions which may let you complete graduation course in two years such as, if you have passed one year diploma course after 12th class then in the same stream, you can complete your bachelor's degree in two years but not in one year.

This condition also applies for PG studies in which, if you have PG diploma of one year then your PG degree can be completed in one year but in the same subject and stream but graduation can not be completed in just one year.

You can complete graduation course directly from some open and distance universities in two years which is the minimum duration but as per the regulations of UGC and AICTE, only those graduate degrees will be considered valid which are of minimum 3 or four years duration so you should not go to the short cut and just apply for fresh graduation course package and have a great career ahead.
31st March 2015, 07:32 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do graduation course in 1 year after completion of 12th and diploma?

After the completion of diploma, you are eligible to join B.E 2nd year directly in lateral entry scheme.

It takes atleast 3 years to complete engineering graduation.

If you opt for B.A/B.Sc., or any 3 year graduation course, you can apply only with 12th class marks and not with diploma marks.

So, It is not possible to get graduated in one year after completion of 12th and diploma.
1st April 2015, 01:39 PM
Ashwakh

It is possible to complete Graduation in just One year. Generally , to complete Graduation , it will take Minimum of 3 Years. For B.tech , B.pharmacy , it will take 4 years to complete.

Even though you completed Diploma , it is not possible for you to complete Graduation in One Year.

But , As a Diploma holder , you can join in B.tech second year Directly if you get Good score in Entrance exam . This Rule is for only for the Students who have completed Diploma from Descipline University .

Generally , to pursue b.tech , it will take 4 years. But Diploma candidates can join B.tec in Second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?