1st February 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IHM after passing 12th with 50% marks in science stream?

Sir, I passed 12th standard with 56% marks in 2015 in science stream and one subject physics. I am pass in one subject with grace marks. Can I get admission in IHM?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  2. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  3. Is there any age limit for Hotel Management Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get a government college after scoring 1318 rank in JEE Hotel management?
  5. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  6. How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th in science stream
  7. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  8. Will I get admission in IHM college without appearing in any entrance exam? Salary package of IHM student?
  9. Can I repeat class 12th taking Science stream after passing with Commerce stream?
  10. What is the passing marks in all subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  11. Can Hotel Management be done through any entrance exam?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for IHM?
  13. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  14. Does marks matters the most for admission in science stream? -- [New]
  15. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  16. Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?
  17. Can I repeat my class 12th with another stream of my choice?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
2nd February 2017, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IHM after passing 12th with 50% marks in science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I passed 12th standard with 56% marks in 2015 in science stream and one subject physics. I am pass in one subject with grace marks. Can I get admission in IHM?

Yes, you can get admission in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHM) after passing 12th with 50% marks in science stream. You can study 3 year B.Sc Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration course in IHM after completion of 10+2 in any stream. The course includes a 20 weeks training in a Hotel. The maximum age limit will be 22 years at the time of admission. Those interested in hospitality field can pursue the course. The scope for the course is good, as the industry is growing at good pace. The IHM website link is Click Here
2nd February 2017, 03:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IHM after passing 12th with 50% marks in science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can get admission IHM after 12th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible to get admission for IHM.

But your age should be below 22 years
2nd February 2017, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in IHM, you need to crack entrance exam which is conducted every year. You need class 12th qualification with at least 50% marks to become eligible for this entrance exam.

You have got class 12th qualification with 56% marks, which is definitely enough to appear for the entrance exam. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam, so that you can get admission at your choice of IHM.
2nd February 2017, 08:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria required to take admission in IHM after the completion of class 12th, have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to appear for the entrance examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in IHM.
18th April 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in ihm after passing 12th i have passed with 60%marks in science stream I'm pass in physics 50G I took 1st rank. Can get admission in ihm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?