20th January 2018, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I take MA Malayalam course after completion of graduation in 2018? What is the procedure followed to apply?

Sir, My name is Manitha k. Now I am doing my engineering graduation. But I still love Malayalam very much. Is there any opportunity to take MA Malayalam after my 4 years graduation without taking BA? replay please as soon as possible with the procedure details.

22nd January 2018, 11:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take MA Malayalam course after completion of graduation in 2018? What is the procedure followed to apply?

Yes, after completion of your engineering degree you can pursue master's degree in Malayalam. Candidates who wants to pursue MA Malayalam, should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. You should have scored minimum 50% marks in graduation and reserved category candidates will get 5% marks relaxation. You must also have some proficiency in Malayalam language. With this eligibility you can get admission in reputed colleges. You can directly contact the college campus and get the application form. They will guide you completely about the admission process.
22nd January 2018, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take MA Malayalam course after completion of graduation in 2018? What is the procedure followed to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, My name is Manitha k. Now I am doing my engineering graduation. But I still love Malayalam very much. Is there any opportunity to take MA Malayalam after my 4 years graduation without taking BA? replay please as soon as possible with the procedure details.

Sorry, you cannot study MA Malayalam after completion of engineering graduation. Eligibility to study the MA Malayalam is a pass in BA with Malayalam or BA / BSc with Malayalam under Part II (additional language). Hence, you are not eligible to study MA Malayalam after completion of an engineering degree. You can study various other courses like ME or MTech after completion of BE or BTech. Those candidates who have studied Malayalam in the bachelor’s degree are only eligible to study MA Malayalam. It is not advisable to study MA Malayalam after completion of engineering graduation.
22nd January 2018, 02:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For MA Malayalam course, you need to have degree in same language or a degree in any stream with Malayalam as studying medium.

It would be difficult for you to get admission in MA Malayalam, if you have got engineering degree in English medium.
28th May 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Will it be difficult for one to study MA Malayalam after the completion of BA and MA in English literature ? I want to know whether a person will struggle because he has not learned BA in Malayalam.
30th October 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i take ma malayalam for completeion of b.Com
1st December 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is varsha i have completed my BCom and master degree in MBA. I was studies in Malayalam medium school in 10 th and my 2 my 1 st language is malayalam only. I am very interested to take MA Malayalam. Is there any opportunity to take MA malyalam. Please replay me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?