2nd June 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt at degree level to take admission in B.Ed in order to become a Teacher?

My aim is to become a teacher. Which course should I opt at degree level so that I could take admission in B.Ed programme? I have completed 12th with BiPC stream.

2nd June 2016, 04:09 PM
senguptaphysics

Default Re: Which course should I opt at degree level to take admission in B.Ed in order to become a Teacher?

Any graduate with a valid degree can apply for admission in B.Ed degree. Enroll in a subject of your choice, I mean the one you want to teach. A little research in which are popular subjects will guide you better. For example a subject like Political science is taught only at 11-12 grade so it is difficult to find employment in junior schools.
2nd June 2016, 06:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt at degree level to take admission in B.Ed in order to become a Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aim is to become a teacher. Which course should I opt at degree level so that I could take admission in B.Ed programme? I have completed 12th with BiPC stream.

The aspirant can choose the course in which he has more interest like if he is more interested in History he can choose B.A History or if he is interested in Mathematics he can choose B.Sc Mathematics etc. Any arts, science or commerce related degree course he can do to study B.Ed later. You can take B.A or B.Sc or B.Com courses in graduation and after graduation with over 50% marks you can do B.Ed course to become a Teacher. The study of post graduation also will enhance your knowledge in the subject.
2nd June 2016, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You need to pursue your Graduation in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com ), Bachelor of Arts (B.A) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university to be eligible to pursue B.Ed course. To get admission in B.Ed course, you must have to appear and qualify the entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state or the universities which offers B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?