3rd January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

CPT route or direct scheme which one is better to pursue CA?

I am in 2nd year of B.Com and I want to go for CA course but I am confused for the adoption of route for it CPT route or direct entry scheme which one is better.

4th January 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CPT route or direct scheme which one is better to pursue CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 2nd year of B.Com and I want to go for CA course but I am confused for the adoption of route for it CPT route or direct entry scheme which one is better.

It is better to study, graduation (BCom) first and then register for CA Intermediate (IPCC) course directly. There are various advantages of studying a bachelor’s degree in a reputed college. One can improve his communication skills while studying BCom. Many students who have joined the CA course are not able to complete the course in the straight attempt or after few attempts also. Therefore, the BCom qualification is useful to get a job in an organization. It reduces candidate’s fear of job while studying CA. Candidates can continue the CA course while working in an organization also.

4th January 2018, 06:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can choose any of the route for CA, either appear for CA CPT exam after completion of 12th standard or if you have completed B.Com with 55% marks then you can direct register for CA IPCC exam. Since, you yet to complete B.Com course, so you can appear for CPT exam for now. After completion of B.Com with 55% marks you can direct register for IPCC. Both the routes are good, it depends on you, which route you want to choose.

5th January 2018, 05:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can opt any of the routes to pursue CA course, it all depends upon you. After the completion f class 12th, you can apply for CA CPT examination.
But, according to my opinion, it will be better if you complete your B.Com course with a minimum of 55% of marks and then apply for the CA IPCC examination directly without appearing in the CPT examination.
So, I would prefer you to complete your B.Com course first and then go for CA IPCC directly.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?