2nd September 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Geography) in JSS University? Course structure of this course?

I want to get an admission in JSS University for B.Sc(Geography) course. Please tell me what percentage of marks I have to secure in my 12th so that I can get admission easily? Can I know the course structure also?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th for scholarship? Universities providing this course and their fee structure?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  3. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  6. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?
  8. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in Calicut University?
  11. Percentage required in 12th Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Osmania University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  13. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Pondicherry University?
  16. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get study loan for getting admission in HITS after completion of 12th with 68 percentage marks? -- [New]
  18. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BBA in Christ University?
7th September 2016, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Geography) in JSS University? Course structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get an admission in JSS University for B.Sc(Geography) course. Please tell me what percentage of marks I have to secure in my 12th so that I can get admission easily? Can I know the course structure also?
Sorry to say that B.Sc in Geography course is not offered by JSS University. Please, visit the official website for detailed Information regarding List of course offered by JSS University. B.Sc in Geography is a three years undergraduate course and course is divided into six semesters. The course is a study about the Earth, other planets and heavenly bodies etc.

- The eligibility needed to get admission in B.Sc in Geography (Honors) is plus two with any of the streams from a recognized board. The candidate needs to score at least 50% of marks at the 12th standard level.

Best Colleges Offering B.Sc in Geography Course:

Madras Christian College
Address: Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600045
Phone: 044 2239 0675

Presidency College, Chennai
Address: Kannagi Salai, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2854 4894

University of Delhi
Address: South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?