20th January 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for another subject in my graduation after applying for a government job?

I have completed my graduation with Hindi, English, Sociology and Family and child welfare. I have also completed B.Ed in social science and Hindi for applying government job need two subjects combination in graduation level. Whereas I have only one subject. So, is there any process to add any another subject either geography or political science in graduation level.

Regards
Padma

Related Questions:
  1. What is the general procedure followed for finding and applying a government job?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying government job? Can we apply over internet?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  5. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  6. Will they check for valid graduation certificate when applying for government job?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  8. Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?
  9. What are the job openings in CGHS? Procedure to apply for central government job? Do we need to give any test? Where can I get all the information? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  11. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  13. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  16. What is the procedure for applying government job in open category?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  18. Procedure to apply for air hostess job or training after completion of BA graduation?
22nd January 2018, 01:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for another subject in my graduation after applying for a government job?

After completing a degree you won't be able to add any subject to your degree because there is no such procedure.

You get your degree by studying a particular subject for one year period or six months in semester case. Hence, there is no shortcut for adding any subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?