20th January 2018, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Which subject in graduation will be best to do along with CS course?

Sir/Mam, As you told that doing LLB after graduation and first passing all the three levels of CS course would be beneficial but what would be the best option for graduation while doing CS simultaneously? Please answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd January 2018, 09:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject in graduation will be best to do along with CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, As you told that doing LLB after graduation and first passing all the three levels of CS course would be beneficial but what would be the best option for graduation while doing CS simultaneously? Please answer me soon as possible. Thank you!
You can prefer B.Com course which is closely required to company related to Company secretary course. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for B.Com is 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% of marks from recognized board.
22nd January 2018, 01:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject in graduation will be best to do along with CS course?

You can do B.Com course, if you are pursuing CS. Commerce stream is the best option available for you to do along with your CS studies.

If you are doing B.Com, then you may get exemption to study some subjects in your CS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?