11th May 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for law degree from CU after completion of graduation from NSOU with history honors?

This is my final year, I am doing my graduation From NSOU with History Honours. So, this year I want to take admission in law, I want to know that is there any law degree available in C.U after graduation, LLB is course of 5 years I have done my graduation so if there is any way to do LLB in short course. Please help me regarding this

28th May 2017, 06:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for law degree from CU after completion of graduation from NSOU with history honors?

For a graduate there is a three years of LLB course.
Followings are the eligibility criteria for pursuing LLB after graduation from Calcutta University:
1) Candidate must have 50% marks in Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2) Candidate must have to qualify the entrance exam CLAT to be eligible for admission.
3) Candidate must be at least 17 years and above to be eligible for the same.There is no upper limit in age.
For online form and other details you can visit Calcutta University's website.
http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
30th May 2017, 12:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for law degree from CU after completion of graduation from NSOU with history honors?

You can apply for law entrance exam of the concerned university, when there is an admission notification. For graduates there is a law degree course available and distance mode degree is surely valid.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?