2nd October 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change from B.Tech to a degree course due to health issues

Sir, I want to change from B.Tech to degree because of my health issues. That is from Kgrh to Koti women's college. Can I get my NOC? Easily. Is it possible?

2nd October 2017, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change from B.Tech to a degree course due to health issues

You need to leave B.Tech, if you want to get admission in some other course. There will be admission in first year of the degree course without giving any importance to B.Tech 1st year.

Hence, just apply for admission in another college for degree and leave your B.Tech college. Get all the certificates from the said college and submit it during admission.
2nd October 2017, 09:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change from B.Tech to a degree course due to health issues

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your study field or stream in between your ongoing course. You cannot change to normal degree course in the middle of the course. To do so, you must have to quit your B.Tech studies from your respective Institute and then you must have to take admission in any of the Institute from the very beginning of the course on the basis of class 12th qualification.
2nd October 2017, 11:08 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

That depends upon how severe the issue is, which will be ultimately finalized by the top management of your current institution.

However, it should be acknowledged according to my knowledge as health issue is considered first in all these kinds of situations. Therefore, I would suggest you to contact your institutional head as soon as possible and I am sure you will be helped throughout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?