2nd October 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to apply for improvement exams in B.Sc?

Sir, I got very less marks in BSc 1st semester. So, I should give improvement exam or not? And what is its procedure? And it will not create any problem in filling form for 2nd year?

2nd October 2017, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to apply for improvement exams in B.Sc?

If you are not satisfied with your marks, then surely you can apply for improvement exams without any issues. Just get the application form from the college and apply for it. Exams are conducted along with semester exams.

You can only apply for it, when results are announced and application process is open for back papers and improvement exams for the said semester. Just contact the college office for more information.

2nd October 2017, 11:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to apply for improvement exams in B.Sc?

You can definitely apply for the improvement examination if you have scored less marks in the first year of Graduation in respective subjects and it will not going to harm in any ways to your second year form fill up process.
In order to apply for the improvement examination, you must have to apply for it in the very next year of your examination. Just contact to the respective University from where you are pursuing the examination. Fill the application form of the improvement examination and then you can appear in the examination in the very next year to improve your marks in the respective subjects.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?