2nd October 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to crack CA after science stream?

I completed my 10th board exam. I have secured good marks in science,social and english but I'm bad in maths but my aim is to crack CA is it possible to crack CA and what are the exams will be there for CA then CA is easy or hard can do CA.

2nd October 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to crack CA after science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my 10th board exam. I have secured good marks in science,social and english but I'm bad in maths but my aim is to crack CA is it possible to crack CA and what are the exams will be there for CA then CA is easy or hard can do CA.

Yes, it is possible to crack CA after science stream. Many candidates from science stream already successfully completed CA and working in India and abroad countries. For CA CPT, there are many coaching institutes available. Candidates can choose any one of them and work hard to learn the basics of accounting. Candidates can clear the CPT easily, with hard work and dedication. Candidates from science stream can clear the CA course. Candidates can find many CA completed professionals from science stream also. Therefore, it is possible to crack CA with hard work and dedication after studying science stream.
2nd October 2017, 05:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes it is quite possible to crack CA after completing 12th standard from Science stream.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent examination in any discipline from any recognized board of education are eligible to register for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) with the Board of Studies of the Indian Chartered Accountancy of India.
The CA course is consist of four levels:
1. CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
2. IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course)
3. Three years of Articleship under any Chartered Accountant
4. CA final Exam
CA is neither easy nor hard, its depends on one's hard working and dedication to achieve this goal.
2nd October 2017, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For CA exams, you need to study on your own through self study or through any coaching classes or even a study circle of friends. It all depends on you to crack the exam and nobody knows you better than yourself.

Hence, just look at the syllabus and previous year question papers before taking any decision. If you are passionate about CA, then surely you can crack it.
2nd October 2017, 09:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue CA course, candidates must have to complete a minimum qualification of class 12th with Commerce field. After the completion of class 12th with Commerce, candidates are eligible to apply for the CPT examination. If candidates complete their Graduation course in Commerce field, then they can skip the CPT examination and directly apply for the IPCC stage.
Once after qualifying in the IPCC, candidates can then apply for the final stage of CA in order to become a Chartered Accountant.
2nd October 2017, 11:00 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Look, first of all get this thing in your mind that no course and degree is tough enough that you cannot get and achieve it, its just that some people have to give lesser labor and get through it easily and some have to give more but ultimately the thing that matters is that how willing you are to achieve your target, so never doubt yourself.

In order to get admission in CA course, you will have to have a minimum educational qualification of +2 level of education from a recognized board. After that you will have to prepare yourself for CPT test, which is the first step to get admission in the course.

After clearing the exam, you can get admission in the course and then can start studying for further hurdles to be cleared and ultimately becoming a CA.
2nd October 2017, 11:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Nothing is impossible in this world if you have strong determination and dedication towards your goal. Science stream candidates can crack Chartered accountancy course without any doubt and lots of candidates have cleared this exam.

Candidates after tenth can register for this exam but can appear for Common Proficiency test only after passing 10+2. CPT is first stage where objective questions are asked from Accountancy, Economics, Aptitude and mercantile law.

You can opt for commerce stream in 10+2 for better fundamentals of this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?