19th July 2016, 08:40 PM
kudu123

What should I do to make my future brighter being a B.Sc(Biology) General student?

Dear Sir,
I am worried about my career. I don't know what to do. Right now I am studying B.Sc General in Biology. I need your advice to know what to do to make my future brighter? Please advice me!

8th January 2019, 11:28 PM
Siraj ali khan

Default Re: What should I do to make my future brighter being a B.Sc(Biology) General student?

Bsc. Biology is a degree course of 3 years of duration. Well it is a good course. I suggest you to pursue Msc. Biology or else Msc in some other field like microbiology or biotechnology. You can become a good lecturer or Head of the department in some colleges by giving different exams. But I suggest you to pursue M.tech further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?