25th November 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Air Hostess training if I have a good personality?

Hi, I am in last year B.Com (appearing) and my age is 22 years old and my height is 5.3 and I am good looking and have good personality, but I'm married. So, I have join to air hostess training. Please answer me I will join air hostess.

26th November 2017, 10:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Air Hostess training if I have a good personality?

In order to become an airhostess you must have the following qualities:

> You should have completed your 12th standard or graduation with specialization in hotel/tourism management from a recognized institute.

> Your age should not exceed 25 years.

> You must be an Indian citizen

> You should be unmarried, but all the airlines does not have the same condition.

> Your height should be minimum 157.5 cms and weight should be in proportion to height.

> You must have a good eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes and can wear lenses upto -2D.

> You must be fair in complexion with a pleasing personality.

> You must also have good command over English and Hindi language.
26th November 2017, 11:57 AM
The Guider

There is some eligibility criteria to be an Air Hostess. They are,
1. Mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages as required
2. 18 - 26 years of age
3. 10+2 with degree in hospitality, or other graduate degree
4. Height of min 157.5 centimetres,Weight proportionate to the height
5. Eligible for an Indian Passport
6. Unmarried
7. Perfect eyesight
8. Good health
9. Fair to clear complexion
10. 6/24 vision in each eye.

I don't think you are eligible for this job as you are married. Actually Marital Status also depends upon the policy of a given academy. Although they prefer unmarried girls but some institutes allow married women also.
So, I'll suggest you to conduct any Aviation Institute to know each and every details about the criteria of various Airlines Company to be more sure about this field.
26th November 2017, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to undergo Air Hostess training with the above mentioned criteria. Basically there is a certain educational qualification and other criteria in order to be eligible for becoming an Air Hostess.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are done with Graduation are also eligible to apply. As you are pursuing B.Com third year, you are also eligible to apply for Air Hostess Training.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 26 years in order to be eligible.

>> Since you have met the required criteria, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for Air Hostess Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?