4th May 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there any specific training available after clearing SSC exam to become an income tax officer? How to apply?

Is there any specific course or training to become an income tax officer after clearing ssc exam? Can you please let me know about the training course and the details which I need to follow up to apply for it? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

13th May 2017, 12:38 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any specific training available after clearing SSC exam to become an income tax officer? How to apply?

There is always a training period before starting the work in most of the government jobs. Hence, you will be given training after your appointment to get use to the environment of the office.

Hence, no need to worry, just concentrate on clearing the SSC exam. There is not much problem during training for income tax officer. SSC CGL is conducted for such posts. You can apply through SSC official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?