8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Jain University?

Kindly tell me about the admission criteria for PhD(Electronic Science) course of Jain University. I want to get admission in this university for PhD(Electronic Science) course. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college affiliated to Jain University offered PhD(Music) course? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Can I get minority scholarship to study in IIT being a Jain candidate?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in under graduate course in Science at University of Canberra? Procedure of admission and to get study visa? -- [New]
  4. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  6. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  7. What are the courses available to study in MS University, Vadodara for 12th Science student? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Actuarial Science) in City University London?
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for University of Manchester to study B.Sc in Actuarial Science? How to get study visa for it?
  10. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Oxford University to study B.Sc Applied Physics? How to prepare for entrance exam for it?
  12. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  13. How to take admission in DU university to study B.Ed? Eligibility criteria to take admission?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  15. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  16. Admission criteria to study B.A.B.Ed in Tezpur University?
  17. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
11th October 2016, 09:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Jain University?

As you have mentioned that you want to get admission in Jain University to pursue PhD electronic science course, so for that you have to full the eligibility required by the university.

Eligibility criteria to apply for PhD electronic science in Jain University:

> Candidates should have completed their master's degree from a recognized university in the relevant subject.

> Minimum 55% marks is required. For SC/ST candidates it is relaxed to 5%.

> Candidates who have already passed the UGC/CSIR/ teacher fellowship shall be exempted from the examination but they have to face the interview.

> Candidates who are qualified for ICWA/ACS/CA with a basic degree can also register for this course.

> Candidates who have qualified their master's degree in the year 1990-91 with minimum 50% marks can register for this course.

> Candidates with M.Phil degree will get a waiver for a part of the course work of this program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?