30th December 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Economics after completion of M.Com?

Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Economics after completion of M.Com? Can you please guide me with the right information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the right answer on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

2nd January 2017, 07:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Economics after completion of M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Economics after completion of M.Com? Can you please guide me with the right information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the right answer on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
If you have completed M.A degree in Economics with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Economics.

There are no age criteria.

You should qualify in UGC NET exam to get admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?